Current Affairs 15 Jan
- Securities and Exchange Board of India has launched “Risk-O_Meter’ on January 1. The circular was issued on October 5. The SEBI has made it mandatory for all mutual fund houses to show Risk-O-Meter, ranging from risk level of Low to Very High.
- The meter will be updated each month. And it is also mandatory for the fund houses to show the meter. The details will be available on the fund house and Association of Mutual Funds in India within 10 days of each closing month.
- Furthermore, the change in risk factors will be communicated to all the unitholders.
- Millet is a term used to categorize small-seeded grasses which are multi-nutrient cereals that includes Pearl Millet, Ragi, Small Millet, Foxtail Millet, Proso Millet, Barnyard Millet, Kodo Millet, and few other millets.
- The Andhra Pradesh government Drought Mitigation Project and Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority and funded by IFAD has organized a Virtual Seller meet to promote millet sale.
- Reserve Bank Of India, has set up a working committee to analyze Digital Lending in the financial sector along with unregulated players.
- The committee will consist of both internal and external members chaired by Jayant Kumar, Executive Director, RBI.
- The committee will evaluate digital lending activities and also outsourced digital lending activities. And also make the orderly growth of Digital Lending.
- The group has to constitute the report within 3 months.
- Shijiazhuang, in the North China region of Hebei region, has become a hotspot for Coronavirus. There were a total of 82 new cases and 77 are from the Hebei region.
- By Sunday there were a total of 287 confirmed cases of COVID in Hebei region.
- The state is located in the east of Taihang Mountains.