- The Union Ministry of Labour and Employment of India has came forward to partner with TCS iON and in an collaboration will suply free online “Career Skills Training” on its National Career Service (NCS) portal. The link for list of other Current affairs July is given Here.
The scheme of giving skill training in skills will be implemented under the Ministry’s National Career Service (NCS) project, which will help the candidate in several employment related services. This course will provide various soft skills as well which are required by several industries. The training module is out there to the registered job-seekers in both Hindi and English.
- The National Statistical Office (NSO), which comes under Indian Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, has released the latest Provisional Estimates of value for the fiscal year 2019-20.
As per the info , the Indian economy grew by 4.2 percent within the year 2019-20, as compared to the 6.1 percent growth in 2018-19. This GDP rate of growth is claimed to be rock bottom in past 11 years. Also, during the January-March (final) quarter of the year 2019-20, the expansion rate of GDP fell to three .1%. The Per Capita Income (real) had a growth of three .1 percent during 2019-20, as against 4.8 per cent within the previous year. For more Current affairs July, Click Here.
- The Union Government of India(BJP Government) has approved 445 crore rupees for implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in Chhattisgarh during 2020-21, to supply tap connections to twenty lakh households.
The aim of Jal Jeevan Mission is to supply potable beverage on a long-term basis to each rural household of the country by 2024. During the Union Budget 2020, 3.6 lakh crores has been allocated for this scheme. The migrant labourers returned to Chhattisgarh are going to be involved within the jobs associated with water system .
- June 1 was declared because the Global Day of oldsters by the UN General Assembly in 2012. Since then, June 1 is being celebrated as Global Day of oldsters per annum .
The day is widely known with an objective of honouring all the oldsters round the world for his or her commitment and sacrifice they are doing for his or her children. Among the efforts to create social development, the UNGA proclaimed 1994 because the International Year of the Family and 15 May of each year because the International Day of Families.
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) an initiative for sustainable organic krishi projects was launched by the Agriculture Ministry of India under National Mission of Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA) in 2015. it had been launched with an aim to market organic farming among small and marginal farmers.
Recently, the NITI Aayog organised a web High-level Roundtable, which was attended by several national and international experts and policy makers. It aims to spice up agroecological and natural farming practices in India. The Agriculture Minister said that PKVY covered 7 lakh hectares and eight lakh farmers.
- Veteran politician and former Union Minister P Namgyal recently died and headed towards heavenly abode at the age of 83, after contracting Covid-19.For Current affairs July Click Here.
He was also 3-time Member of Parliament from Ladakh representing the Congress Party. He had served as Minister of state for Parliamentary Affairs, Surface Transport and Chemicals & Petro chemicals. The Senior leader played an important role in obtaining ‘Tribal area’ status for Ladakh.
- Global credit ratings agency Moody’s Investors Service has currently degraded India’s foreign currency and native currency long-term issuer ratings to Baa3.
The agency had previously rated India’s ratings as Baa2. the rationale for the downgrade of ratings was the high challenges to be faced by the policy-making institutions in enacting and implementing policies for sustainable growth within the country. Moody’s had upgraded India’s ratings to Baa2 in November 2017 when country was progressing rapidly.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission which regulates the Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) of India is the largest electronic system-based power trading exchange. IEX platform provides physical delivery of electricity and Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs).
IEX has recently launched its Real-Time Electricity Market (RTM) platform. the target of the platform is to assist the DISCOMs plan their power requirements. The trade electricity is administered through half-hourly auctions i.e. 48 daily sessions.
- Chinese mobile communication cum consumer company OPPO has recently partnered with Indian start-up incubator T-Hub to support start-up ecosystem in India.
Under the partnership, the start-ups specialising within the areas of AI(Artifical Intelligence) , 5G, Battery, Camera and Image Processing are going to be scaled up. the chosen start-up firms will receive incubation support and market access from OPPO also as mentorship from T-Hub.For Current affairs July. Click Here.
- As per the recent announcement of the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the deep depression within the Arabian Sea has intensified into a cyclonic storm named as Cyclone Nisarga.
It further became a severe cyclonic storm and crossed north Maharashtra and Gujarat coasts between Raigad district and Daman. When the storm crosses the coast, the severe cyclonic storm will have a wind speed of 90-105 kmph. Earlier, the cyclone Amphan hit the state of West Bengal and caused severe damages.
- Current Affairs
- Current Affairs August 7
- Current Affairs August 8
- Current affairs August 9
- Current Affairs August 10
- Current affairs August 13
- Current Affairs August 14
- Current Affairs August 15
- Current Affairs August 16
- Current affairs August 17
- Current Affairs August 18
- Current Affairs August 23
- Current Affairs August 24
- Current Affairs August 25
- Current Affairs August 26