How to crack UPSC
How to crack UPSC, a question every aspirant asks. UPSC(Union Public Service Commission), every year conduct for Civil Services popularly known as the IAS Exams. Exam for UPSC Civil services is considered as the toughest in the country. Also learn the latest strategy of how to prepare for UPSC by toppers.
Each Year UPSC, conducts the exam to shortlist the candidates for more than 20 prestigious services. IAS(Indian Administrative Services), IRS(Indian Revenue Services), IFS(Indian Foreign Services) and many more. Each year more than 8 lakh candidates appear for the exam.
How is the Selection Done
The Selection for the IAS is done in three phases and gives you an idea how to crack UPSC
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC
- Must be a citizen of India
- Candidate can be a citizen of Nepal or subject of Bhutan
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- Candidate must have a minimum of 50% in SSC if belonging to General Category and 45% if belonging to SC/ST
- Candidate must be in the age limit of minimum of 21 and maximum of 32 for general and 37 for SC/ST.
- Candidate should not have given the exam 6 times.