IBPS Specialist Officer
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced vacancies for the post of Specialist officer. The vacancies are for regular basis. Those who are interested can check the notification and vacancy details. Also read the eligibility criteria, fee and how to apply.
Vacancies and Qualification
- Their are a total of 647 vacancies for the post of Specialist officer.
- The posts are for IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing officer. All the posts are for Scale I officers.
- The posts are for Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank
- The candidate should be a Indian citizen, should have minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 30 years.
- The candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1990 and not later than 01.11.2000 (both dates
- The age relaxation for the SC/ST is of 5 years, OBC 3 years, PWD is 10 years and for people affected in the riots of 1984 is 5 years.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by
Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared
on or before 23.11.2020.
- Candidates can apply for only one post. Multiple applications will be summarily rejected.
The recruitment will be done in 2 stages, Common written examination and Interview.
Common Written Examination:
- Examination will consist of pre and Mains. Pre consists of 150 questions which carries 125 marks with time duration of 2 hours.
- Mains Examination would have Professional Knowledge Test consists of 60 questions carries 60 marks in the duration of 45 minutes.
Other Important Jobs:
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 02.11.2020 to 23.11.2020 (only Online payment, both dates
inclusive) shall be as follows:
– Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the
How to Apply
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration
- The signatures should not be in CAPITALS.
- Online payment is the only mode of payment.
- Candidate should have a valid email address.