SBI Probationary Officers
State Bank of India has asked for applications from prospective candidates for the posts of 2000 Probationary officers. The candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply and see the eligibility criteria.
Vacancies and Educational Qualification
- There a total of 2000 vacancies which are to filled in 3 phases. The candidates who will be shortlisted after Phase-I, will appear for Phase-II. Those who shortlisted after Phase-II will appear for Phase-III.
- The Educational qualification required to apply for the posts is graduation. The candidates in the final year of college degree can apply as well with provisional degrees (They have to submit proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020)
- The minimum age limit for the posts is 21 years and maximum is 30 years, i.e. candidates must have
been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).
- The relaxation in age is 5 years for SC/ST, For OBS the age limit is 3 years and Person with Benchmark Disabilities get age limit upto 15 years.
The selection process is a three tire process:
- Phase-I(Preliminary): The Exam will be an objective type examination. With 100 marks and no of questions will be 100 as well. With English language having 30 questions to be answered in 20 minutes, Quantitative Aptitude having 35 questions answered in 20 minutes, Reasoning Ability also having 35 questions to be answered in 20 minutes.
- Phase-II(Mains Exam): The mains exam will be of 3 hours. Distributed across Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation , General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and English Language. There will be a penalty of 1/4 of the marks on every wrong answer.
- Phase-III(Interview): The third and final phase is the Interview. Through which the selection will take place.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the posts via online mode. The form filling starts on 14-11-2020 till 04-12-2020. Candidate should have the following at the time of filling the form:
- A valid email id.
- Digital signature and photograph as per guidelines.